Sujit Acharyya-Choudhury wrote:
No I am talking about mails to our University with fake (or undesirable) address so
that some of our users can reply-to them with their identities, i.e. usernames
& passwords and there by allowing the spammer to steal the identities.

What I meant that how can I stop people replying to e-mails from our
network, given that we don't tag them as spam

Do it in your MTA then... for example Sendmail; /etc/mail/access:

to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            REJECT
to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            REJECT

or

to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            ERROR:"550 Reply to a phishing
drop-box rejected"

That will stop your MTA sending messages out to these mailboxes and instead the sender will get a DSN with the SMTP rejection text.

Modify to suit whichever MTA you use...

Regards,
Steve.