LuKreme wrote:
> The unsubscribe link is right there in plain sight. Whether Gmail
> conceals it from you has nothing to do with it.

Few consumer mail clients (Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, OE, Outlook,
Lotus/Domino, etc) show the user headers by default.  This means they are
clearly NOT in plain sight.

> No. this is a bad idea. If you can't figure out how to look at mail
> headers, then you have no business on this list.

The point is, you shouldn't HAVE to look at the mail headers.

Putting the unsubscribe info in the footer is a good idea no mater what.  This
is what I do for all the lists I run.  Yes, some people are too dumb to read
that far ... but MOST people aren't.

david

--
IBM i on Power -- For when you can't afford to be out of business.