On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Michael W. Cocke wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be a web interface to subscribe/unscribe from
> this list.  The email address
> "users-unsubscr...@spamassassin.apache.org"  complains that my IP
> address is dynamic (which is why I use dyndns.org, thank you very
> much.)  And on that subject, am I the only person who thinks that
> blocking by IP address block is inefficient, brute force, and prone to
> both false positives and false negatives?

If you are sending out from your dynamic home connection, you are going to
have bigger problems, most of the big ISP's and many many many others
block at MTA level for your type of connections, either get a static IP
*and* a real PTR entry, or use your ISP as smarthost.

Nothing wrong with the way this list is setup apart from it uses qmail,
but we wont go into that :)

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers