On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

Aha, so this is your point? You accept mail from your IP addresses, but not
from your customers roaming elsewhere? Bad for you. It was already discussed
here - you are going the wrong way.

Not bad for me, we used to do this, it only got us into blacklists, so we stopped it except for hosting cusotmers, we are going the right way, again, there you go with assumptions, and this is a spam assasin list, so whats discussed here has no relvance, if I'm in charge of the network for say this countries 5th largest ISP, why SHOULD I allow customers of say our countries largest, or 25th largest relay their mail via my systems, again, unless they have hosting with us, but those servers are all separate.

Btw, the submission standard exists for >10 years, it would be nice if you
could support your customers connecting from anywhere, insteaad of anyone's

*sigh* for end users, not going to happen, ever, not whilst i'm in charge, and sorry to say but if you ever move to Australia, youll find its a common attitude amongst the large, medium and most smaller ISP's here.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers