On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 07:26 -0400, Matt Kettler wrote:
> rich...@buzzhost.co.uk wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 09:53 +0100, Justin Mason wrote:

> >> Richard -- please watch your language.   This is a public mailing
> >> list, and offensive language here is inappropriate.
> >>

> > I apologise for the any language deemed offensive. Whilst 'Jesus',
> > 'Bitch' and 'Wet the bed' are mostly acceptable, I offer no defence for
> > openly swearing and using the filty phrase  'Barracuda Networks'. For
> > this I apologise.
> >

> Richard, we are not joking. Please watch your language on this mailing
> list, or you will be banned from it.
>
> You have now been warned by 2 members of the Project Management
> Committee. You will not be warned again.

I have already apologised. I will not use the words you appear to have
found offensive again. Can I ask, is this actually about the words I
used *or* because of my comments regarding Barracuda Networks? I ask
because I note they made a 'monetary donation' to Apache:

http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/company/open-source.php

If you want to ban me I will understand - you need to keep the wheels
greased. It would give me more time to concentrate on leaking all the
Barracuda code into the public domain, along with the various 'warez'
tools I've written for it. This would probably be more beneficial to
Barracuda Customers than dropping in here and making jokes at such low
hanging fruit. If any Barracuda Customer would like to know how to
unlock their barracuda without lifting the lid, or get change the model
serial number and get free e.u. email me off list as I've just been
banned for upsetting a sponsor LOL....