Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:

Dream on.  Obviously your a pro-Windows person and anti-Linux
person and you cannot tolerate your image of Windows being torn down.

I seriously doubt Giampaolo is 'pro-windows', and your argument started with me, thinking that somehow I was pro windows.

I run a 100% Freebsd shop for servers, I am the official ports maintainer for the freebsd SA port, surly you can't say I am pro-windows. /* disclaimer.. I use razor, which is NOT cloudmark, and the razor plugin for SA does NOT 'blacklist' ip addresses my desktop does run mac osx.. with clamav, because there ARE worms for mac osx
*/

put your head in the sand, obviously you aren't getting enough money to pay you to fix your clients computers. if you want to blame MS, then don't deal with any clients who use MS. if you want to help your clients, then set up a good update/fix/ scan/ patch, audit policy.

not our fault, its your client.

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/