On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Christian Brel wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Christian Brel wrote:
Would it be rude of me to ask how you make your money? Is it from
the provision and delivery of bulk commercial email or am I
confused?
Wow. People are running down ReturnPath and they don't even have a
clear idea of what RP *does*? How lame is that?
I did ask for clarification as to if they earned money for assisting in
the delivery of bulk, commercial email. I've not seen a reply yet to
help me clarify this.

Read the archives, troll.

Perhaps you can explain tome what they do and how they make their
money? I would prefer to hear it from someone authorised to speak for
RP - but please feel free to post something constructive.

Get it right from Return Path themselves:
http://www.returnpath.net/

- C