On 5-Mar-2010, at 11:45, LuKreme wrote:

> On 04-Mar-10 21:41, James Smallacombe wrote:
>> I tried to upgrade from SA 3.2.5 to 3.3.0 by installing the newer one
>> from FreeBSD Ports.
>
> Really? I just did a update of the port tree and yet
>
> $ portversion p5-Mail-SpamAssassin
> p5-Mail-SpamAssassin        =
> $ where SpamAssassin
> p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.5_4 is in mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin
> mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin
>
> On my system SA has not updated in ports to 3.3.0 yet....

OK, that's what I get for trusting portversion....

3.3.0 was available on my machine as of 19 Feb. I have no idea what
portversion's problem is/was.

I commented out all the non-config stuff in local.cf, anything else I should
check before I actually make deinstall; make reinstall?

--
And there were all the stars, looking remarkably like powered diamonds spilled
on black velvet, the stars that lured and ultimately called the boldest towards