I have a need to run several different instances of SA on a single box (in
development).  In production, we have 3  different SA environments (with 2+
servers each) that have different rule sets and specific routing rules
determine which instance it gets sent to.   We need to mimic this in
development.

Ideally I would like to create all 3 instances (*2 mimicing load balancing) on
a single development box.  We're not worried about the performance or memory
aspect.

Is this possible, and if so, is there an easy way to do this.   I was thinking
that I could create separate chroot environments for each one if necessary and
either bind each instance to an IP (which I'm not sure if that's possible) or
at least a different port.

Any advice (or some sample scripts on doing this) would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Smith