spamass-milter

Ted

On 6/15/2010 11:55 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
On 15.6.2010 21:31, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
Hi All,

   OK I thought I knew SA but I have a strange one here that is
probably due to a configuration directive set wrong, but I don't
know what it is.

System is running sendmail and SA  3.2.5

mails sent to user e-mail addresses  get checked, and get the
X-Spam-Status header placed in them.

Mails sent to a e-mail distribution list (ie: sa...@example.com)
do not get checked.

any suggestions?

SpamAssassin does no make any difference about sa...@example.com and
other addresses. It scans all mail passed to it.

If some mail is not passed to SpamAssassin, the decision to not scan is
made in software that is responsible starting SpamAssassin (in form or
spamc or spamassassin executables, or Mail::SpamAssassin perl library code).

What is initiating SpamAssassin in your setup?