On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Martin Gregorie wrote:

On Wed, 2011-03-09 at 18:50 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Open Office might be worth it for him.  It is what I use most of the
time....

In that case one of you should suck a plain text newsletter body into
oowriter, make it look tidy, save it as HTML and then run it through a
validatoy, such as HTML-tidy, to make sure it isn't generating any
incorrect HTML that my small test missed.

Be careful with that. I haven't been at all satisfied with the HTML that OOo produces for even simple documents.

  Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
  an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
 3 days until Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward