On 12.09.2011 15:01, Axb wrote:
> On 2011-09-12 14:58, Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>> On 12.09.2011 14:42, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
>>
>>> I've found polish translations in file /var/lib/[..]/30_text_pl.cf
>>> , you should have it. I've tested on my box what to do to have
>>> description not translated;) Enviroment variable "LANGUAGE" is
>>> responsible for version of description used in report:
>>>
>>> $ LANGUAGE=de ;spamassassin -xtL< q1R35OW-38036633 3.8 BAYES_99
>>> BODY: Spamwahrscheinlichkeit nach Bayes-Test: 99-100%
>>
>> OK, I see only few descriptions are really translated, and the
>> language I'm interested in mostly (Portuguese) barely has any
>> translations:
>
> language mantainers are welcome.

Is there a way to get ALL rule names used by a given spamassassin installation,
together with their descriptions?

Say, this non-existing switch to spamassassin would print all possible rules:

$ LANGUAGE=de ; spamassassin --show-rules
(...)
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: Nachricht enth�lt HTML
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid

This way, it would be easy to see what's translated for a given language (and,
add the translations / contribute them back).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org