Den 2012-06-20 18:38, Flemming Jacobsen skrev:

Because you use email to send yourself reminder notes or small
files. I have addresses on several distinct systems (private,
work, google, user group, ...).
And I whitelist them because I do not want mail to get lost.

with shared imap folders nothing get lost, all that mail does not need to travel, but implementions need to be more usefull, its like forwards that breaks spf, its lie, since known forward hosts must be trusted_networks, draw back in make 0.0.0.0/0 trusted_networks it removes all domain based trustness

for such problems it would be more usefull to disable dnsrbl and only check content based on body/rawbody

unless one use rbl in mta