On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:25:02 +0200
Bruno Costacurta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I setup the following into /etc/spamassassin/local.cf
>
> whitelist_from  *@postfix.org
>
> But this seems not working as apparently spamassassin still process
> emails from *@postfix.org.

If you don't want SpamAssassin to process an email you have to
configure that in whatever glue passes the mail to
SpamAssassin, whitelist_from just causes a rule to hit with a large
negative score.

Your actual problem is that the rule isn't showing in the spamd debug.
If postfix.org isn't in the "From" header then SA needs to find it in
an appropriate envelope header. See the documentation for
whitelist_from in the SA configuration man-page.