Am 13.02.2016 um 16:46 schrieb Marc Perkel:
On 02/13/16 07:25, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 13.02.2016 um 15:59 schrieb Marc Perkel:
On 02/13/16 00:42, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 13.02.2016 um 02:56 schrieb Marc Perkel:
For what it's worth - just used Redis. Redis is the only thing that's
worked reliably for me

you can't use Redis when it comes to different servers in different
networks for different clients

I'm filtering 5000 domains using a single redis server and 4 SA servers

looks like you refused to understand 'different networks'

it's fine in your infrastructure but it won't work in the cases we
have in real life where another company with independent
infrastructure fetchs our bayes in context of a subscription over
webservices, move the files in a temp-folder and train own samples
before replace the local bayes with the result

reason?

2510401 tokens with dump in and dump out is horrible slow when the
number of local samples is around 1000 messages versus 820000 messages
we have feeded since 2014

or would you open your redis server for 3rd parties on the WAN?

I'm using SSH tunneling to keep my redis private.
Maybe I'm not understanding what you are trying to do?

no idea how to explain it better *and* friendly as above with all details explained already

a different company with it's own infrastructure has no business to ssh-tunneling or access *my server* in any other way directly

DIFFERENT NETWORKS
DIFFERENT INFRASTRUCTURES
DIFFERENT OWNERS
DIFFERENT ADMINS

NO DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COMPANIES
WE HAVE MAIL CUSTOMERS
THEY HAVE MAIL CUSTOMERS
DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS