On Saturday 13 February 2016 at 16:50:56, Reindl Harald wrote:

> a different company with it's own infrastructure has no business to
> ssh-tunneling or access *my server* in any other way directly
>
> DIFFERENT NETWORKS
> DIFFERENT INFRASTRUCTURES
> DIFFERENT OWNERS
> DIFFERENT ADMINS
>
> NO DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE COMPANIES
> WE HAVE MAIL CUSTOMERS
> THEY HAVE MAIL CUSTOMERS
> DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS

However, what about when those two companies have a customer-supplier
relationship?

The supplier is providing the service of a spam-filtering/identification
database to the customer, for use on their own machines.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to share this as a commercial service, to me.

Antony.

--
I love deadlines.   I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

 - Douglas Noel Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.