On Tue, 31 May 2016, Peter Carlson wrote:
On 05/31/2016 04:27 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

 Am 31.05.2016 um 23:58 schrieb Peter Carlson:
>      May 30 09:04:53 www amavis[16577]: (16577-03) Passed CLEAN
>      {RelayedInbound}, <snip> Tests:
>  [BAYES_00=-1.9,RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001,SPF_PASS=-0.001,URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001],
>      autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no, autolearnscore=-0.001, 3992 ms

 URIBL_BLOCKED == read some basics
your reply == useless. You have no idea what I may or may not have read. You are under no obligation to provide any help to me or anyone else. I suggest that if for whatever reason you find my question offensive that instead of hitting reply, you simply hit delete.

There's a lot of history on the mailing list that can be found using "URIBL_BLOCKED" as a search term, and in the detailed rule description for it there's a URI for an explanation.

Basically: Do not use forwarded DNS for SA. Always use a local recursing resolver.

My initial question still remains, why is BAYES_00 always at -1.9.

Unhelpful but obvious answer: That's it's assigned score.

Why is it marking all messages as ham?

Probably because you're overtraining as ham.

Training the user's inbox as ham is a bad idea. That will score any spammy message they haven't moved to another folder as ham.

Set your users up with an explicit train-as-ham folder and tell them to *copy* hams to that folder. Ideally you'd review that yourself and move valid hams to another folder that sa-learn actually trains from, but I don't know whether you have privacy concerns with family members.

  ...we no longer live in a nation of laws. If we did,
  [Hillary Clinton] wouldn't be running for office,
  she'd be running for Mexico.                        -- Bill Whittle
  (or somewhere that does not have an extradition treaty with the US)
 6 days until the 72nd anniversary of D-Day