On 6/16/2016 9:49 AM, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
Probably zen.spamhaus.org is the best dnsbl but is too expensive for us.
Invaluement SIP is almost comparable to Zen as performance but much less
expensive.

Thanks, Alessio, for the recommendation.

But I need to make one clarification... SIP and SIP24 should not be considered a replacement for ZEN because they purposely do NOT try to "catch every botnet" and instead focus on the more sneaky spams as well as new emitters. If someone tries to replace Zen with SIP and SIP24 (combined) they would usually be very disappointed in their overall spam filtering, unless... as I presume to be the case for Alessio Cecchi ... they had other very good measures in place for blocking botnet spams? But the vast majority of invaluement users use SIP and SIP24 as a supplement to Zen, and find that Zen blocks much spam that invaluement misses.

Therefore, as I said, SIP and SIP24 (combined) are intended to be a supplement to Zen, not a replacement of Zen.

(just want to make sure this is clear!)

--
Rob McEwen
http://www.invaluement.com