On 8/18/2016 2:27 PM, Jerry Malcolm wrote:
I haven't figured out a way to get Thunderbird to allow me to copy/paste the headers. But I did look at all of the headers. There are no headers in the email with names like you mentioned. There is only the X-Spam-Status header and X-Spam-Flag header that appear to be anywhere related to SA.
If you're not seeing a breakdown of the spam test, you should configure SA to add it if you can. Run "man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf" for information on how to add that report.

I'm running ISC BIND in my server. But it only serves my own domains' records. I guess it forwards to my Peer1 host DNS servers to resolve anything that is not local. Is that what you are referring to? What would I do to get around this problem?
Set it to resolve recursively instead of by forwarding. A recursive resolver will seek out unknown answers by itself instead of asking an upstream resolver that's being shared and rate-limited. There's documentation elsewhere that describes how to do this, as it varies by what named you are using.