Am 18.08.2016 um 20:48 schrieb Jerry Malcolm:
This is encouraging.  I looked up how to set recursion in Bind.  It
looks like it's just requires adding a field to the options:

|allow-recursion { any; }; |But it lists other options such as
allow-query, allow-query-cache, etc.  Is recursion the only one that
might be affecting SA?  Or should I enable other options?

sorry but *no*

it means nothing else than *remove* any forwaridng statements

the stuff above is just to limit which clients are allowed to make recursive queries