Am 19.09.2016 um 11:10 schrieb Marcus Schopen:
I'd like to use razor on my private mailbox, but it seems to depend on
Digest::SHA1, which is not part of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or 14.04 TLS:

 The Digest::SHA1 module is required by the Razor2 plugin

I found this bug report

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libdigest-sha1-perl/+bug/993648

where a package for precise is published (comment #9).

What to do? Building an own package from

just file a bugreport against Ubuntu spamassassin package and refer to the above bugreport - someone needs to fix that mess in Ubuntu and i can assure you Debian and Redhat systems don't have this problem

in other words: this is a distribution mess and not SA related