On Thu, 13 Oct 2016, RW wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 17:02:35 -0400
Olivier Coutu wrote:

                 I was wondering if mimeheader is designed to work
with tflags multiple maxhits or did I overlook something? If it is
not designed to work with it, would there be any workarounds to
detect multiple attachments?

A "full" rule would  probably support "multiple".

Most of the base rule types do (not, of course, meta).

  Where are my space habitats? Where is my flying car?
  It's 2010 and all I got from the SF books of my youth
  is the lousy dystopian government.                      -- perlhaqr
 296 days since the first successful real return to launch site (SpaceX)