Hi,

> I SHORTCIRCUIT any trustworthy sender with a legit unsubscribe process to
> put control back in the hands/mouse of the end user.  I also SHORTCIRCUIT
> with whitelist_auth any domains (primarily subdomains) that are
> system-generated and consistently score very low.

Just now received this one, and thought it was relevant given our
conversation today. Would you have (did you?) shortcircuited this?

https://pastebin.com/CXj0mgw1

This hit SENDERSCORE_90_100 as well as MSPIKE_H2 and BAYES_50. It also
didn't hit any FREEMAIL rules. It also hit LASHBACK.

I'm curious how your system would have blocked this. I've lowered
LASHBACK to 0.65 because it was hitting so much ham, but even at the
1.2+ we were discussing it would not have been marked as spam.

Thanks,
Alex