From: Vanessa Campos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 March 2006 16:11
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Mod JK Connector Error Codes ?

Neil,

When you use mod_jk you don't configure shm file (JK2 has a special
configuration for shm file on worker2.properties). In my case, while
TomCat/Apache are active, there is a shm.file on apache log directory.

Check you config files to see if there is any reference to shm or to
"var/www/tomcat/ROOT" (is the first "/" be missing?)