For our implementation, it does not matter whether another process can read the
startup parameters - as long as the password is not stored in a file and
disappears when the Tomcat's host server is shutdown.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.