Hi Jesse,

I think this is the exception that occurs when the client (browser) closes the
TCP connection (normal shutdown) without finishing to write the request body.
This could happen if the user clicks the "cancel" button in their browser, so I
don't think you need to be concerned about this exception itself, but you
should catch it (or IOException) in your code so that Tomcat doesn't have to
log this exception.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer