Jesse Barnum wrote:
On Dec 18, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Jesse Barnum <jsb_tom...@360works.com> wrote:

I'm seeing this error a lot in my log files. It happens when I am trying to
read from the request InputStream. Should I be concerned about this, or is it
just the equivalent of the user clicking 'stop' in their browser?

SEVERE: An error occurred while handling request
/WSMRegister/LicenseCheck/handshake
java.io.EOFException

Forgot to mention, I'm running version 7.0.35 on Ubuntu Linux on Amazon EC2.

Well, it seems that you have the explanation right there.
If "com.prosc.licensecheck.LicenseCheck.doPost" is your code, then that's where the problem is : you are trying to read from the request input stream, when there is no more data to read and you have already seen it's EOF. Why there is no more data to read is another question, and it could be that the client did something wrong. But the code in those classes who do the read, obviously is not coping well with that case.