Hi Jeffrey,

Good to hear that you could find and solve the problem.

(Off topic:)

> I HATE WINDOWS!!!!!!

What I can't quite understand is, how one can "hate" Windows or its "F-ing"
firewall, if they just do what they were configured to do...     ;-)

When setting up the Windows Firewall, I normally only create rules for specific
(TCP) ports, not for specific executables, so that the firewall allows
connections to a TCP port regardless of what the name or path of the executable
is.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer