Chris said:
>I was happy to see SO demolish the "Experts Exchange" overnight. Their site
>got great Google rankings but never gave you any actual answers >unless you
>paid them.
>
>- -chris

About 3/4 of the time when I have gone there, all I have to do is scroll down
the page to below all the ads, and the answers are right there.  Note that I
routinely have javascript blocked and don't usually use a current browser, so
that may have something to do with it.

Rebeccah

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information
herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical
information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the
sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.