Elias,

On 4/2/14, 4:12 PM, Elias Kopsiaftis wrote:
> Thats very interesting. When you say update, what do you mean
> technically?

I mean a build that triggers new class files, libraries, or some other
"watched" resource to trigger an automatic reload. If you want to
disable automatic reloads completely, set reloadable="false" on your
<Context> (which is actually the default).

If you want to still be able to reload your web application sometimes,
consider installing the Manager webapp, which will let you do reloads,
etc. via a text/HTTP or GUI interface.

- -chris