Hello,

We are migrating our applications from tomcat to wildfly. We are using mod_=
jk (1.2.40) to connect apache to the wildfly ajp port.

When using tomcat there are no problems, but with wilfdly there is a strang=
e behavior in our application.
Our application is written in java (wicket) and when entering a search form=
 every field fills with a semi-colon after entering the find button. When i=
 set the JkLogLevel to trace or debug the problems remains but less frequen=
tly and not in every form.
I also tried different ForwardURI** JkOptions, but that make no difference.

Can anyone help me where to find a solution?

Martin Stolk