Deme Carv wrote:
I am getting the error from subject when running the below code in
Websphere in my RAD. It is very interesting that this code doesn't cause
any error in Server. The server runs up Tomcat 6 but I must set the same
code to run in Websphere.

Well, if it is working in Tomcat but not in Websphere, then are you not asking your question on the wrong help forum ?

I have searched for hours in web but I didn't
find nothing that I could at least give a try. I attached a pdf with the
libs that I found in each place. I guess that it might exist some conflict
but I have no idea why it is working in Tomcat but it is not working in
Websphere.

Error message in browser:

Error 500:
org/apache/xml/utils/TreeWalker.<init>(Lorg/xml/sax/ContentHandler;Lorg/apache/xpath/DOMHelperV

Error message in RAD console:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org/apache/xml/utils/TreeWalker.<init>(Lorg/xml/sax/ContentHandler;Lorg/apache/xpath/DOMHelperV

at org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML.seriali
ze(SerializerToXML.java:2578)

org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML serializertoxml = new
org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML();

My code snippet:
java.io.FileWriter filewriter = new java.io.FileWriter(file);

serializertoxml.setWriter(filewriter);

serializertoxml.serialize(node); // the error happens here

serializertoxml.flushWriter();

filewriter.write("\n");

filewriter.close();