Sorry, it is my fault. Rational Application Development. Basicaly it is an
IBM version of Eclipse. Let's say, like there is a Spring version of
eclipse wich comes with Fabric server easily settled, IBM provides RAD wich
has easily setting of Websphere. I guess that I am facing the error because
some jar wich comes with RAD or Websphere is conflicting when I am using
Xarlan but I am not that experienced in Xarlan so I don't know which I
could try remove or update from the previous list.