On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Deme Carv <demec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, it is my fault. Rational Application Development. Basicaly it is an
> IBM version of Eclipse. Let's say, like there is a Spring version of
> eclipse wich comes with Fabric server easily settled, IBM provides RAD wich
> has easily setting of Websphere. I guess that I am facing the error because
> some jar wich comes with RAD or Websphere is conflicting when I am using
> Xarlan but I am not that experienced in Xarlan so I don't know which I
> could try remove or update from the previous list.

First, please don't top post.  The convention adopted on this list is to
either reply inline (like this) or at the bottom of requests.

Second, maybe try running with the "-verbose" jvm option?  That should show
you what classes are loaded and from where they are loaded.  Look for the
class that is causing the problem and that should let you see if it's

Dan