TC 7.0.54 / RHEL 6

I have two physical servers, each running an instance of TC. The servers
are behind a hardware loadbalancer. IPTables is routing request on 80 to
8080. Tomcat runs under a non-root user. All good.

I needed to protect an area of our webapp under SSL. Went ahead and
installed the cert on each server. I can go directly to each server by IP
under SSL and get the cert (with the expected IP doesn't match FQDN
warning).

But when I go through the loadbalancer I can't access anything under port
8443. I redirected 443 to 8443 on each TC server using IPTables, but still
no luck.

Is there anything I'm missing? I understand I can install the cert on the
loadbalancer instead, or use httpd as a proxy, but I'd rather just leave it
the way it is if there's any other option.

TIA,
John