Hello,

We had a gwt app deployed and working with tomcat 7_42 and tried it
recently in several configurations (Windows/Linux) with the latest update
of 7 and it fails during a RestyGwt/RestEasy call to the server. Previous
calls succeed but this particular one appears to get an http code of 200
but doesn't return any data (but it should) - and so the app never
proceeds. There's no message, exception, etc - so the app just sits there.

In running this on several clients (Firefox, Chrome, RestClient for FF,
etc), I *have* received a couple messages on that call (in certain
situations) such as...

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. A software error occurred for a Windows
Internet extension application that is required for the current operation.

and

Error 415 Unsupported Media Type

Does anyone have an idea what this might be? Why it changed?  If I swap out
the latest version for 41 or 42, and change nothing else, it works fine.
Can't find anything in docs or searches online.

Thank you!