On 12/22/2014 11:05 AM, Sean Dawson wrote:
Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for your reply.  What details do you need of our config? Do you want
the full files?  Essentially it's a pretty straightforward install -
extract tomcat, remove all the webapps, put our war somewhere, use
Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml to point to the war. It's a gwt app that makes
some rpc calls and some REST calls to a different process (which could be
on a different server)  - everything seems to work up until the point of
making this one REST PUT call with some data that's supposed to return some

I don't use REST, so I may be off base here, but is a REST PUT like an HTTP PUT in that it's not expected to get any return data? In HTTP, you normally use either a POST or a GET if you want a response back.

data.  It's possible that it might have to do with json serialization or
dto's - because it's the first call that uses them in the request and
response.  Exact same config with _42 works fine.  Did not see anything in
docs/etc that would affect us (but could have missed something).

This happens with everything locally on Windows, and remotely on Amazon
Linux cloud servers.  The request is made, and the status is 200 - but
fiddler shows no response data - and the app does not continue at that
point (it should do an onSuccess, but it doesn't even do an onFailure).

It happens ALL the time with the latest tomcat - never with the older.  I
can't seem to get any more data about what's going on when it happens.
Most things just fail silently - it was only when I started changing up all
the configurations (browser-clients/etc) that I got the other messages
mentioned.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 7:02 AM, Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>