Hi Mark,

I'm trying to bundle the tomcat as a OSGI bundle. While doing so, I've
extended the DirContextURLStreamHandler class and overriding the
method openConnection(URL
u)as a public method. Then I'm registering my extended class as a service
in the bundle context.

Since *org.apache.naming.resource* package have been removed I'm trying to
use the *WarStreamURLHandler *class in the *org.apache.catalina.webresource*
package and get my work done.

Could someone tell me is that a good approach? If not what is the best
alternative?

Thanks
Best Regards
/Thusitha