Vijay Kumar wrote:
Hi ,

I am referring User_Id as Linux User_id where we installed Tomcat.

My Oracle Database don't know about this user_id.

We seem to have some communication issue.
But I have sinned a lot in my life, so this will probably count as redemption
points.

Another try :

1) read this : http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html
Paragraph "tomcat-users" --> important --> 6.

2) in Oracle, create the user "tomcat"

3) in your database configuration in server.xml or context.xml, replace "apps" by
"tomcat".
And then tell us if this is the answer to your question, or why it is not.

Thanks,
Vijay G