Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, the clients were being throttled. These throttled requests were slow to
start with and there was no noticeable difference in the download speed when
the problem occurred. The smaller download started out OK. But after 10-15
successful serial requests it hit the problem. Then it remained slow until the
big downloads completed or got canceled.

The connector configuration:

    <Connector  port="8081" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
      maxThreads="1000"
      minSpareThreads="200"
      maxSpareThreads="500"
      enableLookups="false"
      acceptCount="1000"
      connectionTimeout="40000"
      disableUploadTimeout="true"
      URIEncoding="UTF-8"
      maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
      maxConnections="-1"
      maxParameterCount="10000"/>

We’ll upgrade to 8.0.46 and see if the problem can be reproduced.

Thanks again,
Thuc