On 19.09.2017 20:17, John Ellis wrote:
Here are the tomcat 9 log file DropBox links-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlcg3cycddteyaz/catalina.2017-09-08.log?dl=0

Well, there you go. It tells you explicitly where you made the mistakes, up to the file and line numbers. I can't see your server.xml, but I would bet that you have modified it, by surrounding some XML comment sections by another comment pair <!-- ... -->
That crashes because XML does not allow that.
You cannot have this kind of thing :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yj93ub9woxdoie0/localhost_access_log.2017-09-19.txt?dl=0

Thanks,

John Ellis

405.285.2500 office

United States

bize-logo-rgb-original_Ryan_Revised_portal