Hello David,

If you care to send me the solution along with that bank account number...... ;-)

David Delbecq wrote:

You don't have to pay anyone, most people on this mailing list are
helping each other for free. However, if you really want to waste money,
i can send you my bank account number :)

En l'instant précis du 21/03/07 06:53, Matthew s'exprimait en ces termes:
...get an answer to the following:

For Tomcat 5.5.20, how do I configure virtual hosts using a
context.xml file in the META-INF directory (of each domain's .war
file) as opposed to having to do the following in server.xml....

<Host name="domain.com" appBase="" .....>
  <Context path="" docBase="webapps/domain"/>
</Host>

Thanks,

Matthew