Daniel M Garland wrote:
> Is there any performance increase that you've noticed?

I've not benchmarked it, but our annual traffic high point passed (with
a traffic increase) and without the normal tuning and tweaking this
time.  So I'd have to say anedoctally - yes.

I'm not sure if compiling Tomcat under 1.6 would produce even better
performance - I don't know enough about byte code to comment on that,
but some of the more enlightened listers may do.