Hi All,

Is it possible to run Tomcat and Apache on the same
port? What I want to do is have my website running on
Apache web server or port 80 and also have Tomcat
running on port 80. That way my web service requests
do not need to go through Apache web server where they
are redirected to Tomcat.
I am trying to avoid web service requests going to a
different port on the client side and getting stopped
by a proxy but perhaps that does not stop http
requests going another site on port say 81?

Thanks,
-Tony