Louis wrote:
David kerber wrote:
Thanks for the response, but I've never dealt with that at all. Is there any sample code that would give me the equivalent of something like getServerProperty( "version" ), and return "5.5.15", or "Apache Tomcat 5.5.15", or something similar?

In a JSP:
<%= application.getServerInfo() %>

In a Servlet:
String serverInfo = getServletContext().getServerInfo();

Thanks, guys! Believe it or not, I did do a bit of searching for this, but I guess I didn't happen upon the right search terms...