1.x taglib is quite old
I would check application functionality on newer
versionMartin______________________________________________Disclaimer and
confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to
the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature
and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended
recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 22:15:52 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Get tomcat version from webapp code?> To: users@tomcat.apache.org>
> Louis wrote:> > David kerber wrote:> >> Thanks for the response, but I've
never dealt with that at all. Is > >> there any sample code that would give me
the equivalent of something > >> like getServerProperty( "version" ), and
return "5.5.15", or "Apache > >> Tomcat 5.5.15", or something similar?> >>> >>
D> > In a JSP:> > <%= application.getServerInfo() %>> >> > In a Servlet:> >
String serverInfo = getServletContext().getServerInfo();> > Thanks, guys!
Believe it or not, I did do a bit of searching for this, > but I guess I didn't
happen upon the right search terms...> > D> > > >