"I think you need to manage your events in a way that takes into account
the fact that valueUnbound will can be called by "other" members in the
cluster."
It is not a easy task, rigth?
Could you be more specific in the way of developing it?

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Christopher Schultz <