Well, valueunbound is executed on both TC.
we are doing session replication, lets say we have a 5 (for example) node
cluster. When a user logs on, his/her session will be replicated on 5
tomcats. When he/she logs out, you only want track that the user has logged
out once, not 5 times (our logout tracking is associated to valueunbound).
Actually, valueunbound is executed on all tomcats.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 8:41 PM, Christopher Schultz <