Hi.

Yes, it is very strange.
But I am sure that when we will find the solution, it will seem very evident..

First, adding a VirtualHost at this point would make it even more complicated. Now we have one Apache, and one Tomcat, and one mod_jk worker between them that does not want to work. Let's not add more elements before we find a solution to the problem we have.

It is very strange that you get these messages about a missing URI map, because in the jk.log file, starting from the end, I find a couple of messages like :

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug] uri_worker_map_open::jk_uri_worker_map.c (427): rule map size is 2

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug] uri_worker_map_add::jk_uri_worker_map.c (387): exact rule '/servlets-examples=ajp13w' source 'JkMount' was added

[Tue Jul 22 16:07:32.999 2008] [19565:3079427792] [debug] uri_worker_map_add::jk_uri_worker_map.c (379): wildchar rule '/servlets-examples/*=ajp13w' source 'JkMount' was added

So, it seems that he found the 2 JkMount, understood them correctly, and stored them in his configuration.
But later, he says he does not have them.. mmmm.

I have about the same system here (Linux + Apache 2 + Tomcat 5.5 + mod_jk + examples), and it works fine.
Let me set my JkLogLevel to Debug and get back to you.

It's a bit late now here in Europe, but now I am hooked.

André

Ravi Sharma wrote:
changed the worker.properties and restarted..... but didnt work :(

also tried editing the file c:\windows\system32\drivers\
etc\hosts and the accessed the url but didnt work....  and it is accessing
the right server

i dont know why JK.log is saying *no URI mapping found* when we are giving
JkMount option.
I have refreshed the logs on log.html page

Can we do the same with VirtualHost thing in httpd file.?

Please help.