excellent thanks Mark - I changed to build 18 and foo#bar.war deploys to
context /foo/bar

it doesn't seem to unpack? there may be a good reason for this??

Trevor Paterson PhD
new email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
Edinburgh University
Scotland EH25 9PS
phone +44 (0)131 5274477
http://www.roslin.ed.ac.uk
http://www.comparagrid.org
http://www.thearkdb.org

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland
with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If
you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the
sender.